Recent health care reforms show more companies than ever are proactively looking for ways to support the wellbeing of their employees — and what better way than yoga? Yoga classes are a great company tax write off!
Corporate yoga classes are way to improve workplace morale, increase productivity and bring everyone together to do something fun as a group.
How does yoga at work benefit the business & the employees?
- Increase productivity by gaining mindfulness
- Decrease health care premiums
- Reduce staff turnover
- Reduce employee absenteeism
- Higher Job satisfaction amongst employees
- More respect for senior management of companies
- More attractive to potential employees seeking employment with your company
- Reduced stress, anxiety & depression
- increased energy & decreased fatigue
- Improved memory, focus and concentration
- Stronger muscles, increased flexibility & better balance.
- Improve posture
- Improved overall health and reduced risk of disease, including cancer
Schedule your next team building activity with us today!
Tips & what to wear for yoga: Best to wear comfortable clothes that stretch as you stretch. Baggy T-shirts are fine for guys, but women should wear tops that doesn’t go over their heads in certain poses (ex: down dog). You can always tuck your shirt into your pants if that’s all you have.
We also advise participants to not take the class with a full stomach.