Essential oils offer you the opportunity to shift your paradigm on wellness and release you of the burden of chasing symptoms. You can now support your body from a wellness approach by allowing the oils to help your body correct what ails it with little to no synthetic or invasive intervention.
Essential oils do something more profound than cure or heal you of anything. Because the human cell and the essential oils are both lipid, it allows the essential oil to penetrate and influence the human cells with great ease and efficiency. They influence your natural body functions to work efficiently by bringing homeostasis on a cellular level, support healthy cellular apoptosis and they are powerhouses when it comes to reducing stress and toxins within the body. Paying attention to the reduction of these
components in our life will greatly improve your wellbeing and health.
Did you know that they are some of the most powerful antioxidants in the world far outweighing the well known acai berries, pomegranates, chocolate, red wine, and blue berries? Why?
During the distillation process, the plant material containing proteins, enzymes and fiber are removed, leaving only the most therapeutic part of the plant. Because of their lipid structure, our bodies are able to absorb all the antioxidant benefits without
having to break it down and process it first in the GI tract.
Essential oils take different pathways in your body when you diffuse, apply topically or ingest and all of them have many benefits. When in doubt on how to use an oil, administer on bottom of the feet as there are many nerve pathways on the feet that will link the oils to every body system as well as tap into reflexology points reflected in your feet.
So we go back to the question, what are Essential Oils?
Essential oils are extracted from therapeutic plants, which are exceptionally strong, resilient, adaptive, protective and rejuvenating. Where plants are harvested, when they are harvested and the methods used to harvest play a pivotal role in their chemical constituents and will greatly affect the quality of your experience and consistency of your results. Using essential oils allows us to rediscover the ancient connection between man and plants as is evident in the wellness practices, cultural rituals and cuisine of many powerful and prolific ancient cultures across the globe. It literally takes a ton of plant material to make essential oils, many companies may add various
additives, synthetics and chemicals like arsenic during their distillation process to either speed the process or stretch the oil. This is why it is important to be mindful of where you purchase your oils
doTERRA’s mission goes far beyond essential oils, but here are a few that will resonate with you. Because of doTERRA’s authenticity in seeking out the best plants from around the world, committed growers, and stringent distillation process their essential oils are 50-70 times more powerful than the plant from which they come from, making them a very potent delivery of the benefits of the plants. A small amount goes a long way in every application method. So, not only does doTERRA offer you the highest
CPTG Essential oils, they are providing you the ability to save hundreds of dollars and reduce your toxic load when you incorporate some simple applications and practices into your cooking, cleaning and personal care routine.
1 drop of lemon = the peels of 14 lemons.
1 drop of peppermint = 28 cups of peppermint tea.
Essential Oil Benefits
• The resilient, protective, stimulating and adaptive components of therapeutic plants influences our natural
cellular functions to work more optimally.
• The lipid soluble function of essential oils make them capable of penetrating cell walls; even if they have been damaged, and can metabolize their influence on the body.
• The stimulating effect of essential oils improve oxygen efficiency in the body thus benefiting cells through toxin reducing functions.
• Essential oils are powerful antioxidants. This plays an important role in the reduction of free radical damage; which though is a natural process, can trigger accelerated cellular degeneration in some people.
• Essential oils promote cellular apoptosis, which is crucial in cellular vitality. [learn more about this fascinating topic in the Educator tools section of this site]
• Essential oils have been documented to detoxify cells, blood and lymph systems in the body. This function has many benefits such as promoting a naturally healthy immune response in the body.
• Essential oils containing sesquiterpenes, which have been documented to pass the blood brain barrier. This function enables essential oils to effectively stimulate, invigorate and trigger balancing responses in the brain.
• The aromatic use of essential oils can help promote emotional, mental and spiritual healing. Some studies argue that essential oils have bio-electrical frequencies that can influence frequency and energetic flow along meridian lines in the body promoting homeostasis of the mind, body and spirit. Contact me and let me help you become a decision maker when it comes to your familys health. Add to what you already know and bring real natural solutions that help you stop relying on others to make the decisions that vastly affect your wellbeing and that of your family.
Contact us to learn more and to purchase oil or click here!