Why combine Yoga & Chiropractic Care?
Once the spine is realigned by the patient’s chiropractic visit, then yoga can support the strengthening of the supporting muscles through a series of poses which improve both strength and posture.
Different yoga poses work to calm the central nervous system and to increase the spine’s range of motion.
The benefits don’t end on the physical level. Proponents of yoga and chiropractic care are as equally focused on the advantages that these treatments provide for the mind as well as the body.
Many alternative and complementary therapies share the philosophy that total wellness can only be achieved by treating both mind and body.
- Increase muscle strength
- Improve your nervous system
- Improve respiration, energy & vitality
- Increases your blood flow
- Improves flexibility
- Boosts immunity
- Help prevent cartilage and joint breakdown
- Strengthen your spine
- Help lower blood sugar & blood pressure
- Improves metabolism
- Helps protect from injury
- Deeper sleep
- Reduce stress